NatureHike Hiby 2-3 Person Tent (NH17K230)
With secure payments through
***FREE UK SHIPPING For orders over £100***
Looking for an easy to erect, self standing, outer first tent made for rugged lightweight adventures? Check out NatureHike's Hiby 2-3 person tent.
With an extended front canopy for a nice enclosed cooking and storage space, the Hiby is the perfect kit for you all weather campers.
Tell me more...
- Available in 2 colours - take your pick from either the white grey and maroon or the orange and black.
- Waterproof and Windproof - with silicone taped seams and either PU coated silicone nylon or 210T poly, this tent gives you options and is rated to 4000MM for the SilNylon or 3000MM for the 210T poly. The cross pole structure also makes it more rigid and better able to withstand strong winds.
- Lightweight - while not quite as light as it's Cloud UP 2 cousin, this entire tent still comes in at 2.63kg for the SilNylon or 3.05kg for the Poly. Not too shabby!
- 20D Silicone Nylon or 210T Poly
- B3 Breathable fly screen
- 7001 aluminium alloy poles and pegs
- Duraflex clips and zips
Packed: 540mm x 170mm
Assembled: 2000mm long + 1100mm porch - 1200mm high with a tapered width 1500mm to 1630mm down to 1320mm (see diagram)
- Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 - £324.99 @ Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- MSR Elixir 2 - £196.95 @ Trekkinn.com
- Vango Banshee 200 - £119 @ Millet Sports